Let's make development easy, maintainable, and scalable
A light weight, simple, and smart framework for data driven .Net applications, developed by some professionals, tested in some enterprise applications.
The idea behind Skaffold is derived from the words of John Gall in his book "Systemantics: How Systems Work and Especially How They Fail". These words are, “A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that
worked…A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be patched up to make it work. You have to start over with a working simple system.”
Skaffold provides simpler approaches to solve complex problems based on the concept that complexity should be avoided as possible.
This framework has been used successfully in some enterprise applications, and now the purpose of sharing it, is to involve your precious contribution.
- Factory Method
- Abstract Factory
- Table Module
- Unit of Work
- Transaction Script
- Built-in role-based authorization modal
- Transaction Handling
- Table Module based persistence modal
- Query generation for DML operations
- Built-in functionality for simple DML and inquiry forms
- Report factory and controller for Crystal Reports
- Support for multi-table DML queries
- Configurable UI messages